Animal Rescues Co-operating
You must login or register to access the forums.

Query

Go down

Query

Post by soraya on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

I was just wondering who had set up this forum? And what was the rationale behind it?

I'm not meaning to be rude, so please don't take it that way. I'm just a wee bit confused that there is another forum linking rescues.

I worry that posting dogs for rehoming around the net, and requesting help with transport and home checks is being spread around over numerous forums, and that it might be a case of united we stand but divided we fail the dogs.

Offers of help from so many places may get overlooked, and then people are going to be left wondering if their help is needed or not. It might make people a bit reluctant to offer to help if they feel they have been ignored previously. Also it's a mammoth task for rescues to cross post to so many forums, all needing their own templates. It may be that they forget to let individual forums know about updates, rehomes, transport sorted etc?

Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on this forum. I'm not meaning to. It's just that I see this is a newish forum, and well, was just wondering Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down